sábado, 3 de setembro de 2011

I got my life and it's my only one

Hi guys! So, yesterday I had another surprise, arranged by my boyfriend, again! (I have the greatest boyfriend in the whole world!). So, he blindfolded me until I got to one of my best friends, Raquel! She's beautiful and so, so funny!! :D
So, she will appear in, well, almost all of the photos. I have to say, this was the most natural shoot ever, ever! There's this photo we're both putting our hair straight that my boyfriend cought and it's so funny! I'll show you guys, because when I saw it, and I didn't even noticed at the moment, it was really sweet :)
I hope you like my look as well, it's an easy look for a autumn-ish day.

Enjoy!


Olá!! Então, ontem tive outra surpresa, arranjada pelo meu namorado, outra vez! (tenho o melhor namorado do mundo!). Então, ele vendou-me até chegar ao pé de uma das minhas amigas mais chegadas, Raquel! Ela é linda e supeeer engraçada!! :D
Ela vai aparecer em quase todas as fotografias. Tenho de dizer, esta foi a sessão mais natural de sempre! Há esta fotografia onde estamos ambas a arranjar o cabelo que o meu namorado acabou por captar o momento e é mesmo engraçado! Vou-vos mostrar, porque quando vi, e nem sequer tinha reparado no momento, foi mesmo querido :)
Espero que gostem do meu look também, é um look fácil para um dia meio de outono.

Apreciem!













This is Raquel cute little little sister, Telma! :) 

Esta é a irmã mais pequenina da Raquel e muito querida, a Telma! :)













You all saw the pic right? Creepy! ahah
Todos viram a foto, certo? Assustador! ahah


I was wearing/Estava a usar:

Blouse/Blusa: Mango
Blazer: Zara
Jeans: Zara
Bag/Mala: Zara
Boots/Botas: Benetton
Vintage belt/cinto



Hope you enjoyed the loooong post (ahah) and the outfit! :D
Espero que tenham gostado do post e do outfit! :D




xoxo, IR





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário