domingo, 15 de janeiro de 2012

Late first post of the year

Hello sweeties. I have to apologize for my absence, but a death of a family member and a broken nose in the same week is nasty. I hope I can do an outfit post this week, I really do. But today I have here to show you my latest shopping.

Hello sweeties. Tenho de pedir desculpa pela minha ausência aqui no blog, mas a morte de um ente querido e um nariz partido na mesma semana é demais. Espero conseguir fazer um outfit post esta semana, Mas hoje tenho aqui para vos mostrar as recentes compras.






- Silver knit and leggings from Stradivarius
- Some Kiko makeup (eyeliner, blush and nail polish) and the claw ring
- Cute cardigan from Tezenis 
- Black fury knit from Stradivarius.


- Malha prateada e leggings com aplicações da Stradivarius
- Alguma maquilhagem da Kiko (eyeliner, blush e verniz) e o anel tão conhecido, a garra
- Casaquinho fofo da Tezenis 
- Malha preta com pêlo da Stradivarius.


I hope you had a great weekend sweeties! :)

Espero que tenham tido um ótimo fim de semana sweeties! :)



Love, IR

2 comentários:

  1. Aw what a bad luck! :( How did you broke your nose, anyways?
    You got some really great things! That nail polish looks awesome!

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. incredibly bad luck sweetie! I broke it on my p.e. class, it sucks!! and yes, the nail polish is awesome :D

      Excluir