sábado, 24 de dezembro de 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas sweeties!! I hope you spend the day with the people you love!
Today I'll have my grandparents in my house for the whole day and tomorrow I'll visit the other side of the family!
What are you guys up to? I wanna know! :)

Feliz Natal sweeties!! Espero que passem o dia com as pessoas que mais amam!
Hoje os meus avós vêm o dia todo cá para casa e amanhã vou visitar o outro lado da família!
O que é que vocês vão fazer? Quero saber! :)





Love, IR


2 comentários:

  1. The Christmas Eve I am celebrating with my closest family and tomorrow I am going to visit my grandparents and cousins! :) mm I just love Christmas!
    I hope you will have wonderful Christmas!

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ResponderExcluir
  2. me too! I hope you had lots and lots of fun!!

    And I had, thank you Maddie! <3

    ResponderExcluir