quarta-feira, 2 de novembro de 2011

Theatre outfit :)

Hello sweeties :)
So, as I said before, here it is, the theatre outfit!

Olá sweeties :)
Como mencionado antes, aqui está o outfit do teatro!









I wore a simple white&black look with a pinch of leopard. What do you think?

Usei um look muito simples, preto e branco com um bocadinho de leopardo. O que acham?

And I must say, I'm not a ballerinas type of girl because I really think they suit me badly but these one's looked good in the outfit so I took the "risk". And I'm wearing my new faux leather skirt!

Devo dizer que não sou uma rapariga que use sabrinas porque pus na minha cabeça há muito tempo que não me ficam bem, mas gostei imenso de ver estas no outfit então pensei "ahhh, que se lixe".
E estou a usar a minha saia de pele falsa!


Coat/Casaco: Pull&Bear
Tee/T-shirt: Zara
Faux leather skirt/Saia de pele falsa: Pull&Bear
Ballerinas/Sabrinas: Local store




Love, IR



2 comentários: