domingo, 13 de novembro de 2011

New babys to the closet!

As said on facebook and twitter, I bought some new things to fill my humble closet :)

Como foi dito no facebook e no twitter, comprei coisinhas novas para ir preenchendo o meu humilde roupeiro :)


Electric blue dress/Vestido azul eléctrico:


And I bought a new aviator jacket, my other one was getting really old, the poor thing!

Comprei também um novo aviator jacket, o meu outro estava a ficar velhote, coitadinho!




All from Benetton.

Tudo da Benetton.



Love, IR



5 comentários:

  1. A tua mãe de certeza que não te viu por o cabide no candeeiro. De certeza.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Love, love, love your new jacket!!

    http://callmemaddie.blogspot.com/

    ResponderExcluir
  3. thank you baby!! I totally recommend it, you can use something really thin under it and your warm for the rest of the day!! go for it sweetie! <33

    ResponderExcluir