segunda-feira, 17 de outubro de 2011

New stuff! :)

Good night sweeties :)
As said yesterday, today I wanted to show you my new cosmetics and my new winter boots :)

Boa noite meus queridos :)
Como disse ontem, hoje queria mostrar-vos os meus cosméticos e as minhas botas novas de inverno :)











These boots feel like walking on heaven! They're soooo comfy! I love them, and the fur, omg, I can't wait to show you guys an outfit with them, but they're just too hot to this weather right now in Portugal! :(

Andar com estas botas é como andar no céu! São mesmo mesmo confortáveis! Adoro-as com o pêlo todo, mal posso esperar por vos mostrar um look com elas, mas neste momento ainda está muito calor para as usar :(


Boots/Botas: Marco Tozzi


What do you guys think?? :D

O que acham?? :D




Love, IR





2 comentários:

  1. I can see that you got some really great things!
    And those boots are so nice! :)

    http://callmemaddie.blogspot.com/

    ResponderExcluir