sexta-feira, 28 de outubro de 2011

It couldn't wait

Hello lovers :)
It's been a terrible weather in Portugal, that's why I haven't been taking my outfit pictures for you guys, it's pretty impossible.
But here I am with a new outfit post!
Oh, and I did something new that will last for a while...like a permanent straightning (?)...yeah, I guess it's called Progressive Brasilian Straighning.
I really recommend it!


Hello lovers :)
Tem estado um tempo terrível e não tenho conseguido tirar as fotografias para o blog.
Mas aqui estou eu com um novo outfit post!
Ah, e fiz uma coisa nova que vai durar um tempinho...fiz o Alisamento Brasileiro Progressivo. Recomendo!




(can I just say YEAAAY for wearing my boots? :D) 










Wearing/Usando:

Marco Tozzi boots/botas Marco Tozzi
Mango turtle neck/camisola da Mango
Zara jeans/calças da Zara
Zara knit jacket/casaco de malha da Zara
Benetton bag/mala da Benetton


There you have it! :D 
Did you guys liked it?

Aqui está! :D
Gostaram?


Love, IR




Um comentário: