quarta-feira, 7 de setembro de 2011

All of the lights

Bad, bad news you guys. I have no photos for today! *ironic yeay*
So, I've decided to show you, as a taken advice from my mom, my trip to Berlin and Luxemburg (between some other places) last summer. Oh, and you might see some changes in my hair because I'm a little crazy and I do some wicked changes...but my hair was really really long, until the end of my back long and then I cut it by the neck... I'll show you my long hair as well. And I have a "suprise" in the end of the post. eheh


Más noticias. Não tenho fotografias para hoje! *yeay irónico*
Então a minha mãe deu-me a ideia de vos mostrar a minha viagem a Berlim e Luxemburgo (entre outras sítios) o verão passado. Ah, e vão ver umas quantas diferenças no meu cabelo porque sou um bocadinho maluca e faço muitas mudanças...mas o meu cabelo era mesmo mesmo grande, até ao fundo das minhas costas e depois cortei-o pelo pescoço...Vou-vos mostrar o meu cabelo comprido também. E tenho uma "supresa" no fim do post. eheh

So, starting by Luxemburg...

Então, começando por Luxemburgo...





Luxemburg is beautiful and sooo green :D

Luxemburgo é lindo e tããão verde :D

Now Berlin (a city I had a lot of curiosity in visiting):

This is the view of the apartment we stayed in, that was the bunker of Hitler, back in the days. I really loved it, and I absolutly love this kind of history, so it was really really interesting.

Agora Berlim (uma cidade que sempre tive curiosidade em visitar):

Esta era a vista do apartamento onde ficamos, que era o bunker do Hitler na altura da II Guerra Mundial. Adorei mesmo, porque sou um pouco apaixonada por este tipo de história, a do século XX, então foi bastante interessante.


Holocaust memorial, also very interesting.

Memorial do Holocausto :)


Bradenburger Tor :)


I'm sorry if the post is getting really long, but I really wanted to show you guys all this!

Desculpem se o post está a ficar demasiado longo, mas queria-vos mostrar tudo!

Sony Center :D


Okayyy...I literally have tons of photos I could show of interesting things but it would be an overload of photos.

Okay...Eu tenho, literalmente, toneladas de fotos que podia mostrar de coisas bastante interessantes, mas seria uma sobrecarga de fotos.

This was my hair.........I know right?

E isto era o meu cabelo........Eu sei......



Unreal. And the "surprise"...my baby Fred!

Surreal. E a "supresa"...o meu Fred bebé!






Isn't he the custest puppy ever?!?! I love him! :D

Well, I guess that's all! Did you like the post? :D


Não é o cachorro mais fofinho de sempre?!?! Adoro-o! :D

Acho que é tudo! Gostaram do post? :D



xoxo, IR




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário